LONGRICH XINCHANG TEA
LONGRICH Xinchang green tea is very helpful because It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer, it is good for the liver, stomach, a good detoxify, it purifies the blood during jaundice by increasing supply of fresh oxygen in the blood and is very useful in treating jaundice, and many other incredible benefits;
- Weight Loss: High in roughage and contain a lot of water (H20), it is a very good dietary option for those determined to lose weight: It has detoxifying and anti-carcinogenic properties which makes it useful; in treatment of leukoderma.
- Diabetes: Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and result in fat storage.
- Heart Disease: Scientists think green tea works on the lining of blood vessels,
- helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect
- against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer: It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely
- thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay: Studies suggest that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries, and other dental conditions.
- Blood Pressure: Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression: Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial: Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies, green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare: Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
- Piles: Rich in roughage i.e indigestible carbohydrates, it facilitates digestion, retains water, cures constipation (one of the main causes of the pile) and thus gives relief in the pile fast, also sooth digestion and excretory system.
- Urinary Disorder: It increases the production of urine, cures inflammatory and burning feeling during urinating. It also checks kidney and inhibits infection in the kidney and urine system and thus it is useful in curing urinary disorders.
- It treats piles
- It treats jaundice
- It treats kidney disorder
- It helps in weight loss
- It treats urinary disorder
- It can lower blood pressure
- Used in treating poor appetite and diarrhea
- Regular intake prevents chances of colon cancer